VOTE ALLEGRA!!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Yep, that's right. I am still suffering from a severe case of PMS (Proud Mumma Syndrome) and the stage Mumma within could not resist entering our beautiful Allegra in the annual 'Bonds Baby Search 2011'... after all, us parents all think our children are the cutest don't we?! :P


So I'm going to be a wee bit cheeky and shout from the rooftops here in the blogosphere... VOTE FOR ALLEGRA!!! I'm terrible aren't I? :P

To cast your all important vote click HERE, enter your email address and remember to check your emails and 'confirm vote' (otherwise your vote won't count)!

Whilst I'm on the topic of my leading lady, I thought I would share a few photos I took of Allegra yesterday, getting ready to go for her first ever swim!

Rocking the Speedos Santa bought here!

"What's that Mummy? I'm the cutest baby ever?!
I thought that's what you said" :)

Testing the water with help from Daddy :)

Too cute right?! :)

I hope you all had a great weekend! Can you believe it's March tomorrow?! x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girl she is...its so funny..I did the same with Jacq too when I had him...its our right..as mums to just be ever so proud of our babies.
    I will go and cast my vote now..good luck honey..Go Allegra! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that swimsuit come in my size? I love it! She is gorgeous.. what a pretty little face! You have every right to be suffering from PMS-- how could you not!?

    abodelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She just got my vote!!!!
    Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!!!!
    Could she be any cuter????
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh she is just so cute in her swimmers hehe so divine and of course I will vote for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww she is absolutley adorable, I'm sure she is bringing you so much joy. Do you find you just are just constantly watching her, looking at her every move?

    So lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails