Allegra Isobel Bouw is 16 weeks old!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Yes I know, 16 weeks old already! And yes, I am now one of those parents constantly saying 'Oh they grow up so quickly don't they?!' But it is so very true. I'm doing my best to hold back the tears each week as I find myself packing away outfit after outfit... our baby girl really is growing up far too quickly! The above photo was taken earlier today and it doesn't matter how much time I spend with Allegra, the love, pride and pure joy I get when I look at this beautiful, innnocent, precious face never (ever!) wanes.

I thought I'd share a few more pics of our beautiful Allegra taken over the last week or so...

Going for her first spin in her new
and second set of wheels!

A lazy Saturday morning poolside with Mummy!

Seeing the world from a different view since
strengthening her neck over the last four weeks!

Allegra just doing what she does best...
being TOO darn cute!

Hee hee... gotta love the dropping of the bottom lip! :P

What else can I tell you?! Allegra continues to be one happy and very chatty little lady. It seems she doesn't want to miss a thing! This week she has been turning up her 'cuteness factor' when it comes to nap time by throwing herself into conversation... and with her heartmelting voice oohing and ahhing at me, it's hard not to be sucked in :P Allegra does not have a dummy but this last week has mastered the art of sucking her thumb when she is tired or relaxing in the bath. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing but it sure is ridiculously cute! With the little TV that we do let her watch, she seems to have developed a bit of a crush on Mickey Mouse and move over Jolie, it appears there is a new Angelina on the block... Angelina Ballerina that is! And well, I can tell you that Mr B and I are SO thrilled, SO proud and SO in love with our perfect little creation that Allegra already has us entertaining the thought of Baby Bouw #2... but let's not get too ahead of ourselves right?! :P

Have a great weekend! x

7 comments:

  1. Aw Son it's so lovely to read these posts, it comes through how happy and in love with your beautiful girl you are. Allegra is so totally adorable, love the dropped lip! And it is so true it goes wayyyyyy too fast not fair!
    Baby #2 go for it I say if that's what you both really want.
    Take care and enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonja she is just adorable,gosh time does fly,i must say loving all her diferenbt hair clips in her hair..one for every outfit i see.very cute:)...Allegra is just beautiful.
    Happy weekend gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww omg she's SO cute!!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the car seat shot is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the car seat photo - too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 months?! wowee.... she is so lovely, Son. OMG cant believe you are already contemplating #2! I think I might be done, I have no such cluckiness toward #3, despite the fact that I want to eat Elliott up with a teaspoon! She'll be crawling around before you know it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is like a model!

    http://ilovelazitos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails