Adore's latest issue!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011


Yep, that's right, I'm still on the Adore band wagon and I'm holding on tight! I finally found the time to properly scroll through the pages of Adore's latest edition and I am loving, well, everything. What can I say... Loni Parker has done it again and knocked out another B to the rilliant issue! This April/May issue is jammed packed with so much colour inspiration you won't know where to look! So if you haven't already, grab yourself a cup of tea and a few sneaky easter eggs (because that's exactly what I did) and click HERE to enjoy yet another gobsmackingly gorgeous issue. Online pageflicking at it's best!

I'll be back at some point with a round-up of my fav items featured in this months Adore mag! x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sonja, I am a big fan of your blog and have been reading it for aaages. You blogged a long time ago about these little man and woman plaques that you saw on etsy that hang on the bathroom door. I almost bought a pair. An apartment featured on once.daily.chic today has these hanging on the bathroom door. Must also be a fan of yours! Check out the apartment it is really 'neat' like yours and is also super stylish!

    Looking forward to another baking with mrs bouw soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke! Thanks so much for your comment and positive feedback, I'm so pleased you enjoy reading TWAB :) Yes, I saw those little plaques on Once.Daily.Chic, they look great don't they! And I do apologise for not having posted a 'Baking with Mrs Bouw' for SO long :/ My Mum and I did some baking yesterday so I will have to do a post on this soon! Son x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous! The colors are amazing! Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails