Birthday!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Today is my Birthday! There has been so much happening lately that to be honest, I have not even thought about it until now! So far my day has consisted of an early morning walk with little miss Allegra, the two of us are doing some baking as I type this and the real fun comes this afternoon when Mr B arrives home a little earlier than usual for the 'opening of the presents' followed by an evening out, just the two of us! But presents or no presents, dinner or no dinner, I really can't complain because this is my first Birthday as a Mumma and as soppy as it sounds it really is the best gift of all :) I'll be back tomorrow to share a few pics of my Birthday celebrations and goodies (well hopefully) :) x

13 comments:

  1. happy birthday -- hope you get spoilt rotten and enjoy dinner... remember, everything is fat-free on your birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday lovely!! Hope you have a wonderful day and get spoilt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! I hope you've had a fabulous day with your adorable family :) Enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birtthday Gorgeous Girl...I hope it was extra special spending it with your own gorgeous girl ; ) No doubt Mr Bouw is going to spoil you rotten as he always does ! Sending big Birthday hugs your way! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Son! Enjoy your night out, and your right. You already have the most perfect gift ever xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Honey! Your day sounds PERFECT! Enjoy tonight!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday lovely lady- hope you have a wonderful time celebrating and when you blow out the candles on your cake tonight - all your wishes come true this year!
    Leticia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wishing you all the very best on this special day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very happy birthday from Portugal! Wish you all the best.

    Xoxo
    Clau

    http://blogdaclauzinha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Sonia! !I hope you have a stunning day!Thank you so much for your comment on my blog!
    Yes - I am absolutely LOVING my Timi & Leslie nappy bag!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog and am absolutely loving it! Hope you have a wonderful birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a terrific birthday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Son - I missed it! Hope you had a lovely day - looks like you sure did! Nothing like a blog to live vicariously through others!
    Big love, Sweets - look forward to meeting when you get here!
    xxx
    Lou

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails