Birthday goodness!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ok, so I was completely spoilt for my Birthday again this year! Not only did I have an early Birthday weekend getaway to Sabah a few weeks back, I also had three days of celebrations filled with my favourite things and of course my two absolute favourite people! Here are a few pics from the weekend that was :) 

Getting ready to head out for Saturday
 lunch followed by a spot of shopping :)
Potato Moustache :)
Me and my best girl out to lunch!
Out to lunch AGAIN on Sunday!
Allegra studying the menu...
Clearly taking her time :)
She loves me THIS much :)
The opening of the presents was
shared with Allegra...
And she loved every minute of it!
Gotta love hubby's envelope! Not sure if you can make
it out but it is addressed to 'Sexy wife' hee hee
The goods! :)
S*P*O*I*L*T
The 'Laurine' Swarovski ring was one of the items I listed in my
'Valentine's Day Gift Guide' on the blog Mimi & Meg
back in February! Check out the post HERE :)
My first Birthday as a Mumma...
And wearing my new Birthday dress :)
Family Bouw
And what a way to end a perfect and very special Birthday!
A few hours out on the town with a (rare) romantic dinner for two :)
On top of all this I did shop a just a little storm purchasing a few new threads, some new ballet flats, a bag and a purse! What a Happy Birthday it was thanks to my darling husband and baby girl... I'm one very lucky lady indeed!

And a big thank-you to those of you who were kind enough to send your Birthday wishes! x

6 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Glad you had a great birthday and LOVE all the goodies! those earrings are beautiful! Where did you get your birthday dress??? I love the color-blocking! and you have to post your shopping storm finds!!! You look so happy and fabulous as a mummy!

    xoxox
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday :) It sounds like the perfect birthday weekend and I just love your dress. You never fail to look absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are indeed one lucky lady. What a fab way to enjoy a birthday.... And Allegra looks so adorable staring at the menu !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonja, you could easily do a blog just on your fashion and interiors taste! Please please share where to get your beautiful birthday dress- it's so unique and you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful presents for a beautiful lady!! Glad you had a wonderful celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails