Allegra Isobel Bouw is 8 Months Old!

Monday, August 1, 2011


I'm a week late with this post... Allegra Isobel turned 8 months old last Tuesday! I cannot believe our delightful bubba girl is 2/3 of a year old!!! And what a delight she is! Allegra continues to grow into the most amazingly beautiful, confident, chatty, opinionated, loud, hilarious, cheeky and life-loving little girl. She really does fill each day with so much joy. More than I could have ever imagined. My little ray of sunshine. Oh, and I think it is totally worth me mentioning that Allegra FINALLY said the magic words last week... Mum Mum Mum Mum!!! Music to my ears and the sweetest sound ever! I am yet to capture this on film so for the time being, here are a few photos taken over the last couple of weeks...

Check out her cheeky, toothy grin...
 Allegra already has 8 toothypegs!
Hi Mummy!
Allegra and I hanging out on the terrace of our
temporary accommodation in Sydney!
Yoghurt moustache = Cuteness!
Hey blue eyes.
Daddy and Daughter :)
My bubba girl and I :)
Yoghurt... Allegra's latest obsession!
Loving the Aussie supermarkets! :)
My best friend, Em, and her beautiful baby girl, Gabriella,
 who is 5 months younger than Allegra...
Two generations of besties!
Allegra and Gabriella getting better acquainted...
special times and a dream come true for Em and I :)
This is what happens when I leave Allegra
alone with a comb hee hee :)
Ooh!
My gosh she makes me laugh! :)

I love you Allegra Isobel Bouw. A bushel and a peck! x

5 comments:

  1. Aw Son she is looking more like you every update :) happy 8 months Allegra!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby girl is darling!!! She looks adorable with teeth & what a great smile she has! I must also ask you - how do you get your hair so perfect while being a mom? Tutorial please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness how much she has grown..she is just adorable!!,hope you have settled in sonja now:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Sonja, she's grown so much. such cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allegra is just gorgeous Son, and she is growing so fast! How lovely that you and Em both have adorable little girls that can grow up together! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails