Mum Mum Mum!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Yep, you guessed it, Mum is the word! Well it is on Allegra's lips anyway. Yippeeee! She finally spoke the magic word a few weeks ago now but it was only just the other day that I managed to capture it on film! Music to my ears :)

You might remember this post where I shared a video of Allegra's first word  (for those of you who don't already know, it was indeed Dadda), so how could I not do this same and share the evidence of my baby girl saying Mum Mum Mum Mum.... love you Allegra! x

video

And I just had to throw this next video in for good measure... Here is our clever and very chatty Allegra Isobel at 8 1/2 months old saying both Mum and Dad as well as 'hi' with a super cute wave....

video

See, I haven't been lying when I have said she has alot to say :)

On a separate note, I am very excited to say I now have the keys to our new place in my hot little hands! This weekend will see us move our suitcases across from our lovely temporary accommodation and stock the fridges in the new place (yes, that's plural, the kitchen comes with not one but TWO fridges) before our container is delivered on Monday and the real fun begins! Have a great w/e! x

4 comments:

  1. Hello! What a cute little girl you'll be super proud of it!

    Ah! Your temporary housing could not be more beautiful, I love, especially the terrace, what a view so beautiful!

    Many kisses from Spain and encouragement with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the greatest feeling in the world when you hear them call you for the first time. Very cute girl and I can't believe how big she's getting already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so sweet! What an exciting time for you.

    Welcome home to Australia and I hope that the move goes smoothly and that you all settle in quickly. Your temporary digs were PHENOMENAL... so I can only imagine how wonderful your new home will be :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog Sonja! Am dying to seeing pics of the new place!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails