Allegra Isobel Bouw is 9 Months Old!

Sunday, September 11, 2011



Hello my friends! Ahhh, I have been SOOOO slack on the blog front I know but it has been a crazy busy month trying to get settled here in Sydney... I PROMISE to give you an update this week! But tonight I thought I'd better get my act together and post my monthly 'Allegra update' as it's already 2 weeks late (she turned 9 months on the 26th August)!

Allegra Isobel, you are growing up far too quickly for our liking but there is nothing better than watching you explore and discover as you blossom. You are such a darling and a funny little girl indeed. You are hilariously loud and gosh do you love a chat! Shopping with you is so much fun as you insist on stopping everyone in our path for a chat and giggle. You are clever and stubborn and it seems you don't see the point in crawling and may very well just skip that step and go straight to walking... or maybe you are just stubborn and lazy! ha ha :) This month you have a new found obsession for our local park and it is absolutely priceless watching your face and hearing you squeal as we approach the gates. Every day is a joy with you in it our little miss sunshine... and we love you beyond words.

So here are a handful of snaps and a couple of videos of the one and only Allegra Isobel taken over the passed couple of weeks...

Allegra rocking the Farrah Fawcett flick :)
Nappy time before bath :)
One of Allegra's latest things is pointing
at EVERYTHING she sees :)
Fun at the park on a chilly Saturday morning :)
Little darling xoxo
Mummy/daughter shot taken in our new place!
Already a clean freak like her Mumma :)
Allegra loves being on her feet!
Fun at Luna Park hee hee :)
Enjoying the sunshine and a
morning walk on Father's Day :)
Father's Day and Mr B's Birthday celebrations!
Enjoying a ferry ride on a sunny Sydney afternoon!
Father's Day 2011
Sweetness xo
Beautiful girl!
Love the piggytails Allegra!
Our little miss sunshine!
Our gorgeous water baby @ 9 1/2 months old!
video

Little Miss Point the Finger!
 Classic Allegra... I wish I knew what
 she was trying to tell me!

video

Little Miss Houdini!
 Our little magician is clearly saying
 'The 7 of spades, is that your card'?!
 Hee hee Allegra Isobel @ exactly 9 months old.

She's grown so much hasn't she! Love you Allegra, a bushel and a peck x

Again, I apologise for my absence. I hope you are all doing well and look forward to giving you an update this week on what's been happening in my world this passed month! x

4 comments:

  1. Who misses Sonja Bouw's post ?? ME ME ME.... wow, Allegra is looking sooo adorable and she is getting cuter by the day.I love her picture with the peach ribbon on her hair..so sweet !

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i can't believe she's 9 months old already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is turning into a stunner just like her mama! ps we are waiting to see your newly styled home.... and more blog posts too, you are missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allegra is so adorable! It looks like you are really enjoying getting out and about and settling into your new home. You are all looking well and stunning! Take care Son, looking foward to Allegra at 10 months. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails