Embrace Images!

Saturday, October 8, 2011


In Thursday's post I mentioned that Allegra had her first professional photo shoot earlier in the week. Kylie from Embrace Images has given me a sneak peek of some of the pics and they are amazing!!! And despite me going along with absolutely no intention to be in any of the photos myself, Kylie convinced me to jump in for a few and I am so glad I did! I just adore some of the moments she captured of Allegra and I :)

For a sticky beak, head on over to Kylie's blog, Embrace Images! Thanks again Kylie, a million times over, for these precious memories we will be able to treasure forever.

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend! x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Son! You both look so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous...and ever so beautiful...love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures Son. In no time at all, you'll be taking her off to Kindergarten and wondering where all those years went...
    xLou

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails