Allegra Isobel Bouw is ONE!!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I've had a few emails over the weeks checking on my whereabouts as I have indeed been MIA lately :/ I wish I could say I've been busily decorating our new home but I'm afraid that's not the case at all. I know I sound like a broken record but it has been a busy month or so with lots going on but I do apologies for my disappearance. We had a trip to Melbourne for my brothers engagement party, then back to Sydney for a week (which was spent nursing one sick little girl), then to Brisbane for my cousins wedding, then we were suppose to fly direct to Thailand for a friends wedding (and a little family holiday) however Mr B was summonsed to London to work on an acquisition so we had to cancel our trip to Thailand boo... and to make things worse Mr B ended up being gone almost an entire month :{ So Allegra and I flew back to Melbourne as this is where we were going to be holding her 1st Birthday party and with hubby/Daddy away, at least we would have company whilst staying at my Mum's place. Oh and somewhere amongst all of this I was planning Allegra's 1st Birthday party. Soooo, that's what's been happening in my world.

Here's a sneak peek at Allegra
in her party outfit :)

More importantly, did I mention that my baby girl turned one 11 days ago!!! Yes, that's right, Allegra Isobel is one! Where on earth did that year go?! I hope you have enjoyed watching her grow through my little 'Allegra' updates as much as I have enjoyed watching her grow in person. She really is the most amazing little girl and it is incredible how as each day passes I adore her even more. Happy 1st Birthday my darling girl, thank-you for the most special year of my life so far... I love you, so very much. And for you my readers, here are a few recent pics and videos of my big one year old :)

Cheeky...
And cheekier! :)
The Birthday girl! 26/11/2011
Nanny G's pikelets for brekky, yum! :)
Out for a birthday lunch with
 Mumma B and the family!
Playing with the goodies for her party.
Me and my polka dot princess
all dolled up for my cousins wedding.
Birthday noodles! hee hee

Look who's walking!!! This was taken a week
 or so before her 1st Birthday. Not bad for
 a bub who never crawled :)


My clever and coordinated darling girl
taking her cup-stacking very seriously hee hee :)


And lastly, here is a snippet of Allegra's two latest
obsessions... talking on the phone and kissing!
She is already so affectionate AND
a great communicator :)

Allegra Isobel Bouw, my little miss sunshine :)

Ooh, and I will be back (I promise!) before the week is out to share some pics of Allegra's Birthday bash which was held last Sunday!

Happy hump day my friends :) x

6 comments:

  1. Can't believe Allegra is one already! Where did that year go! She is looking so gorgeous, as are you Son xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...how much has she grown Son..I cant believe it.
    Such a gorgeous little cupcake she is, Happy birthday little A you are so very clever indeed ; ) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday to your little bundle of sweetness.
    Such a little doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful little girl! I'm sure it melted your heart when she started walking. My little guy is 11 months and I can't wait for him to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful...gotten so grown up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so stylish! Where is the stripy top from? Hopefully a shop that is UK based. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails