Allegra Isobel Bouw is 15 months old!!!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012



The months are just flying by, I cannot believe our darling Allegra Isobel is 15 months old! It's been a whole three months since my last 'Allegra update' and gosh has she grown! What can I tell you?! She is certainly a real character our little miss, winning hearts everywhere she goes. She never shuts up (seriously) and her speaking is already so developed for her age. She loves to dance (which you will see in a little clip below) and adores her books. Her love for cheese continues and she would eat it all day long if I let her! Allegra loves shopping and already knows how to swipe a credit card (*cough cough ~ this is not something I am proud of :o) and boy can she charm the shop assistants! She now gives the biggest and best cuddles and is already demonstrating true compassion. Allegra has established herself as a Mummy girl (I'm sure this will change  once she masters the art of manipulating her father her her) which has resulted in a handful of nights where Mr B has been kicked out of his own bed... literally hee hee. Allegra Isobel, you are my everything. My darling, my daughter, my friend. And I love you so very very much. Here are a handful of updated pics for those of you who have missed this beautiful face that lights up my each and every day :)
Cheeky cheeky :)
Pooped after a trip to Ikea!
Up to no good again... 
My shopping partner in crime ~
 look Mummy more sales!!!
Baking with Mrs Bouw Junior?! hee her
Our little angel.
All ready for Saturday morning swimming :) 
Loving our local pools!
My two water babies :)
It's never too early in the year for Easter eggs! 
Just watching the world go by :)
Allegra first piece of art!
Loves her shopping!
video
Here's a snippet of Allegra channelling
 the Peter Allen within... she seriously 
does love to dance :)


There you go, an update of our gorgeous big girl! Love you Allegra, a bushel and a peck! x


5 comments:

  1. What a cute video!! She is such a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful allegra (and mummy as well :) ), how much she has grown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is looking so gorgeous and such a happy little girl who looks like she has a lovely little personality.
    Thank you for sharing her with us, I can still remember the first post you did when she was born.
    Happy 15 months Allegra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. precious... I giggled at the 'kicked her dad out of bed' bit though.... same happening here, except its ME getting kicked out! Im sleeping in Fern's king single with her more nights than I care to admit! Allegra is a doll... must be time for another?!!!? xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails