Mooza!

Thursday, March 8, 2012


A year and a half after I posted about these babies, I finally purchased me a pair of these funky and fun male/female bathroom decor signs from Etsy Seller Mooza! They have heaps of different patterns and colours to choose from and can even custom make to suit your need. I should receive mine in the next few days so I'll be sure to let you know how they look... this is the pattern pairing I decided on...

Moroccan- blue- stripes
I thought the tones would go
 perfectly with the Missoni towels
that hang inside our powder room :)
And again :)
As well as these decor signs, Mooza also custom make words, names and numbers! Here are a few examples:




Click here to purchase Mooza's handmade work from their website and here for a sticky beak at their Etsy store! x


2 comments:

  1. I've been admiring their cute little signs myself for a while now so can't wait to see how you're look when they arrive. I think the patterns you've chosen will go perfectly with those gorgeous towels of yours! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails