Adore Magazine- April/May Issue!

Monday, April 2, 2012


The latest edition of Adore Magazine is now live and as always, Loni has done an amazing job of making sure it is chocka block full of inspiration and home decor goodness! And may I just slip in that my old dining room pops it's head up in the 'Delicious Dining' feature (see page 52) :)


I particularly loved the tour of Claudia Stephenson's Sydney home...


As well as the feature on Sydney based furniture designers Koskela! What a stunning showroom and I am particularly loving the gallery-styled space they have created to showcase some stunning pieces of art...


Nowif you haven't already, grab yourself a cuppa and click here to read the latest edition of Adore Magazine!

6 comments:

  1. Within your dining room, could you possibly tell me the name of the painting you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you're once again in adore magazine! congrats! but i would love to see your new dining room as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonja!! I just had to pop a comment to say I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you're blogging all the time again, my regular stop by is always filled with anticipation of gorgeousness and I love seeing your new posts, just beautiful. Congratulations on the development of the house, looking great, LOVE your bedside tables. ~ X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jade, thanks for you query, I do get lots of questions about that piece of art! Unfortunately it was a one off piece one of my husband's best friends had made for him over 10 years ago. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

    Silke, all in good time :) I am getting there room by room ~ I promise! x

    And Rebecca, thanks so much for your kind words and loyal following! I hope all is well in your world :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful piece, it reminded me of a decor look styled by Kelly Hoppen. Thank you for taking the time to respond :)

      Delete
  5. Hi S! Was nice to see you stop by my blog - thanks! Thank the Lord, all is well, day by day... :)

    www.madebygirl.com madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails