April in Pictures- Part 1

Thursday, April 26, 2012

April has been another busy month of travel for us Bouws! Over the Easter break we took a long overdue family holiday to Port Douglas, followed by a week back in Sydney before heading to Melbourne to spend some time with family and friends as well as attend Allegra's best friends 1st Birthday Party! Once again I'll take the easy way out (not to mention spare you my rambling) and share the last few weeks with you in pictures. All of the following were taken on our trip to Port Douglas...

Nothing but blue skys!
Allegra loving the pool!
Where my backside was parked every day! :)
Nothing but smiles, can you blame us!
Us gals checking out the beach.
Cuteness :)
More pool action!
Lunch on Good Friday.
Family Bouw!
Our little angel x
Daddy and daughter... one of my fav pics!
Allegra having fun with Nanny G!
Another lazy morning by the pool :)
Cairns zoo!
Cuddles with Lana, the baby koala- so cute!
Allegra amused by the tropical birdlife :)
We got to hand feed feed this cheeky roo :)
Early morning egg hunt on Easter Sunday! :)
Clearly enjoying her bunny! :}
Beautiful girl getting ready for lunch.
Me and my gorgeous x
Daddy and Allegra about to feed the fish...
With the remains of the two buckets
of prawns he and my Mum polished off!
Allegra loved it!
A morning trip to Mossman Gorge in the
Daintree National Park.
Easter Sunday Markets @ Port Douglas.
Checking out the handmade goodies :)
Mr B & Allegra clowning around :)
An afternoon trip to Palm Cove...
having fun at the beachside park :)

And one of Allegra's fav things to do...
plane spotting! :)
So there you have it, a recap of our little family get away!

Also, I just realised I failed to complete my monthly Allegra update :(... and now another month has been and gone and my little miss turns 17 months old today!!! I will be back with her 17 month update as well as Part 2 of April in pictures! x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Son, it was so lovely to catch up with your last month and I love seeing the pics from your holidays. We went to Cairns a few years ago and had a fabulous time. Great memories. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Golly gosh that brings back memories..and now has me wanting to make another trip back there. My Goodness didnt you cram alot it..sounds like you all had so much fun..and Allegra is divine..so so beautiful..I cannot beleive how much she has grown..that tiny little palm tree on her head tied with a bow..is now this gorgeous golden angel hair..such a darling girl..and family you have Sonja..you are truly blessed.
    PS: YOU LOOK AMAZING!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I'm so jealous, I love Port Douglas! Can't wait to get back there!

    Looks like you had a wonderful time! Allegra is just gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I love that place. Stunning photos looks like you all had a ball. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to hear what you've been up to! My, you have been busy lately :) Looks like you've had a glorious holiday and Allegra is just as cute as ever x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pics, I love your golden necklace, just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you had a fabulous time..your little miss is growing up so fast,she's adorable,great to hear you had a great holiday xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails