The Sedgewick.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just a little over two years ago I did a post on bar carts and it was only last week that I finally purchased one! I know they are very popular in the US but they are a little harder to come by here in Oz and I hadn't really seen many (or any for that matter) that were a reasonable price or that were to my taste.  So I was delighted when I saw this beauty was a new arrival in Ada and Darcy's online store and immediately added one to my cart and headed on over to checkout :) Introducing The Sedgewick...

The Sedgewick, buy here!

Just last week I blogged about introducing more gold accents into our current home so I will be loving this addition! The Sedgewick is going to look perfect in our downstairs formal dining room. The hard part? Waiting oh so patiently for it's late May delivery!


Have a great Tuesday! x


4 comments:

  1. I would love one of these - but my toddler (who is only a month older that your little one) would be trying to pull it and climb all over it!!!

    Let me know how Allegra goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee... I will be sure to let you know Melbourne Critic! I am confident Allegra will be fine, she's not a climber at all and would probably be more likely to go on and pour herself and champagne :) She's quite the little lady :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's so fabulous!! I can't wait to see how you style it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting for your next post!! I love this Blog, you have amazing ideas and your daughter is devine! Hope you had a great Easter. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails