30th May...

Wednesday, May 30, 2012


So... today is my Birthday! I have never been one to make much of my own Birthday (I'm more of a Christmas gal), however, the older I get the more I really do enjoy all the fuss :) It's been a pretty uneventful day so far (unless you count being woken up by one sick little darling throughout the early hours of the morning) but I do look forward to Mr B getting home a little early from work so I can unwrap all of my goodies (I already know I have been absolutely SPOILT *grin*) before I get spruced up and head out for a Birthday dinner date with Mr B! I'll pop back over the next few days to showoff share my Birthday treats with you all! I hope you have a wonderful day too :) x

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sonja! Hope you enjoyed the day with your loved ones, can't wait to take a look at all the goodies you got!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Gal ! Have a good one .... Can't wait to see the goodies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Son. Looking fwd to seeing your birthday goodies. Have a fab day & night! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday - hope you have a brilliant night tonight xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!!!! Hope you get some great treats... ooo i just love birthdays! and enjoy your birthday night out dinner.
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, hope it was a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday gorgeous girl and CONGRATUALTIONS ON YOUR NEWS!!! for some reason I was not at all surprised, in fact I had a feeling you were pregnant for the last couple months (mothers intuition?) . Enjoy...... xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday for yesterday lovely..I hope you enjoyed your dinner out and that most certainly did get spoilt big time. x

    p.s Glad you got the prints and that you like them x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails