Birthday Goodness!!!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Hiya and happy Friday! I said I'd be back to share my Birthday goodies with you all so here I am! I had a lovely low-key day with my little lady followed by a gorgeous dinner date with Mr B! My two loves most definitely spoilt me, I am one lucky girl indeed:) Here are a bunch of pics taken over the course of the day and night...

Poppies from my princess! :)
Us girls :)
Cheese! :)
And they go perfectly in our bedroom! :)
Love! :)
My happy little party girl! :)
Let the opening of the presents begin! :)
My gorgeous card from Allegra...
I had to put it together to read it! :)
New booties... whoo hooo!
Classic Q Lil Ukita by
Marc by Marc Jacobs... love!
Kisses from my girl xxx
New Birthday dress from Country Road
(paired with my new bag)... love both so much!
Dinner @ Sake with Mr B :)
We had such a great night out...
a rarity since having Allegra!
I also got this super comfy and super cosy
oversized Witchery knit!
Here's a few close ups of my new boots!
Also from Country Road.
I love the zip detail an tassle at the back and the fact
that you can wear them up like this (above)...
Or fold/cuff them like this! Perfection.
AND these earrings from Kookai :)
Perfect for any outfit as they are gold, silver and black!
And lastly, I just HAD to share this video with you! How could my Birthday be anything but joyful  when I have my little miss sunshine to help me celebrate! You're the best Allegra :) xoxo
 
                                       

I told you I was spoilt!!! AND a big thanks to those of you who left lovely Birthday messages... it's clear as day that I had a wonderful one! x

5 comments:

  1. I love that video of Allegra. Such a sweetie. What a lovely birthday you had!

    You're gorgeous Son. You just ooze style & beauty. I love love love the bag. Mr B chose WELL!!!!! I have a bag addiction. More than shoes or clothes. I recently treated myself to a new Louis Vuitton up in Cairns last week. Haven't used it. Coz I haven't really had the 'right event' to yet. But stuff it....bringing it out tomorrow & going to rock it out at Ella's ballet class & then at the grocery store :)
    Happy weekend Son!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONJA!!! looked like a fabulous day!!! Miss Allegra you are so gorgeous!!! Im LOVING the boots Son!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday for yesterday Sonia, I love all your gifts - what great pressies :) A massive congrats on baby # 2 being on the way. Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful Birthday!!! And how great are your presents?!?!? Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails