Allegra Isobel Bouw is 22 Months Old!!!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

So, last week my not-so-little darling girl turned 22 months old! What can I say... she is such a clever, witty, gorgeous, happy and very chatty girl who continues to bring us so much joy. Words can just not describe exactly how special she is! I din't realise it had been four whole months since my last 'Allegra' update and I'm sure once you have seen how much she has grown you will agree that she continues to blossom into such a beautiful young lady :)
Allegra Isobel @ 22 months old!
(photo take last week)!
Allegra @ 20 months.
Our happy girl :)
Our tiny dancer xxx
Blue eyed beauty!
(photo snapped last month in Melbourne).
Taken a few weeks ago on our 'Babymoon'...
Excited for her first swim in the resort pool :)
Me and my girl
@ 31 weeks pregnant!
Mr B & Allegra just after she got
dunked by a wave! hee hee :)
Allegra's current obsession is picking flowers
so we decided to make daisy chains!
Sea World on the Gold Coast :)
On the Carousel :)
In her element @ the Dora Show :)
Our beach babe :)
And again :)
Enjoying the buffet breakfast :)
Happiness xxx
Out the front of our resort
on our way to breakfast! 
Showing off in the hotel lobby!
Family Bouw xxx
My two loves xxx
Beyond excited to be on holidays
on our first night at the resort!
Cheeky girl ready for bed!
Boo Mumma! :)
Beautiful Allegra Isobel... love her xxx
This pic is a few months old now
 but still makes me smile...
my little miss sunshine :)
Has she grown or what!!! Loooove her to bits! Now let the 2nd Birthday Party planning begin! :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh Son, she's just perfect in every way! What a happy little spark she is.
    I love love love all of these shots.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little girl (and mama!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable ! Beach Babe is my fav... and you as always look hot !... Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allegra is So cute. eyes are so beautyful. Great collection of pictures. have fun, take care and always smile cute baby :* :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails