A little 'Bouwtox'!

Friday, August 2, 2013

Photo is my own

So, after almost a 12 month break from blogging, I am excited to announce that I will be returning to my creative, happy space... Whoooo! And yes, I have injected a little 'Bouwtox' (pardon the pun hee hee) into my blog as what better way to start afresh than to have a new look! Please bare with me as I reacquaint myself with the ins and outs of blogging and fill any holes that may still remain in my new layout. Thank-you to my loyal followers who have stuck with me through my absence... It's good to be back!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back Lovely one.
    New design looks fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed your blog updates and very happy to see you return.
    I love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails