Home Tour: Allegra's Big Girl Room!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Those of you who follow me on Instagram will recognise most of these pics but for those of you who don't, I thought it about time I give you a sticky beak at Allegra's big girl room! These photos are just random ones taken on my iphone over the months and it's still not finished (I've been waiting 3 months for her rug to be delivered...hmph) and I am yet to complete her desk area but it gives you a good insight. Oh and below you will find details for some of the pieces featured. Enjoy the tour :)
 

Pieces featured:

Upholstered headboard ~ DIY from scratch made by me! I might have to do a tutorial post on how to make one of these babies :)
Elephant prints ~ From Etsy seller The Pink Pagoda
Bushel and a Peck print ~ From Etsy seller Creative Wild Child
Neon Watercolour cushions ~ From Ada & Darcy
Dark pink polka dot pillow cases ~ From Pottery Barn Kids
Lamps ~ DIY old Ikea lamps dress up with ribbon
Pink 'a' ~ From Typo
Flowers and vase ~ From Ikea
Pink clock ~ From Smiggle
Gold owl ~ From Dotti
Coral flexi tubs ~ From Target
Replica Harry Bertoia desk chair ~ From Matt Blatt
'Allegra' plaque ~ From Treehouse
Dollhouse ~ Used to house Allegra's shoes also from Treehouse
Mirrored 'LOVE' in dollhouse ~ Also from Typo
Tutu ~ Allegra's own :)
Framed deer heads ~ Another DIY! I purchased the deer heads from Hart & Heim, painted them, covered the backing of two picture frames with leftover fabric and then attached my deer heads!
Pink 'LOVE' print ~ From Made by Girl
'A is for Allegra' print ~ From Etsy seller Shop Ampersand
Flamingo print ~ From Etsy seller Shorely Chic

If you have any question please do let me know! :)

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh how sweet, I would love a room like this, it is so bright and cheerful :) Love all the colours and it isn't childish either so you won't have to change it much as she gets older. Thanks for sharing...

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back :)
    Allegra has a gorgeous big girl's room! Love the brights and especially the printed cushions. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous space Mrs Bouw, thanks for sharing all of Allegras big girl room treasures. Ava has the same mirrored 'Love' in her room - too cute! So wonderful to see you back blogging, really looking forward to all your upcoming posts. A x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you're back! I always love your style esp clothing style - so any mention of where you bought various things would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that was MY room! The bed head is beautiful, very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails