Get the look Junior: Little Miss Allegra

Sunday, September 29, 2013

It was a beautiful spring morning here in Sydney today and the perfect opportunity for Allegra to wear this frilled chambray dress I bought a few weeks back. I receive quite a few questions about where I buy clothes and accessories for my girls so I thought what better way to share the details of this darling outfit than a JUNIOR 'Get the look' post! P.S How gorgeous does my girl look?! Sigh.

Get the look:

Chambray frill dress from Zara Kids
'High Shine' sandals from Seed
Plain white tee from Target
Canvas bag from Zara Kids
Yellow fabric hair rosette from Cocorita

1 comment:

  1. I love that whole look . . . the dress is SO sweet . . .

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails