Get the look: Spring fling!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

A few weeks ago I was shopping with Mr B and the girls, not really looking for anything in particular. We popped into Zara for a little browse as we were passing by and after Allegra dissed several items that I picked up saying 'Oh no no no Mummy, I don't like that' she brought the pram to a halt and shouted 'That one Mumma, the one with the leaves!' I picked it up and said 'what, this dress?' and she exclaimed 'YES! You must try that one on!'. I threw it over the pram with no real intention of trying it on let alone buying it but when I ended up in the change room with a few other items I thought, what the heck! I was so surprised that it fit and that I felt comfortable in it (I hate dress shopping at the best of times!) and would you believe it was the only thing I ended up buying! Perhaps I should let Allegra style me more often. It was the perfect dress to wear to lunch yesterday for the last of Mr B's Birthday celebrations!Well done my darling girl :)        

Get the look!

Floral dress from Zara
Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Classic Lil Ukita' Satchel in black from Shop Bop
Miss Saffron Dawn in ‘Nude Pink’ from Peeptoe Shoes
‘Morange’ lipstick from MAC Cosmetics
Green cats eye oval ring from Lovisa
OPI ‘Hot & Spicy’ nail polish from Hairhouse Warehouse
‘Lush Lagoon’ eyeliner from Napoleon






4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Little Miss Allegra definitely knows her Mummy's style well :) Hope your lunch and the rest of your weekend was fab!

    - Pauline

    http://mystyleinstinct.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress - Allegra chose well. You look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous on you! Allegra has wonderful taste x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this "Get the Look" idea - keep it going. Love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails