Get the look: The Cartel & Willow Cape Two Ways!

Monday, January 27, 2014

What better way to embrace Australia Day than to support local Australian brands! Cartel & Willow launched their label just last month and yesterday I wore my new 'Pink Shanti Zebra Cape' for the first time. Along with the delicious lolly pink animal print (it comes in other colours too!), I love the lightweight fabric of this piece and it's versatility. So much so that I thought I would show how it can be dressed up and dressed down giving two totally different looks simply by throwing your hair into a pony, changing one item of clothing and slipping off your heels in exchange for your sneakers! 

Get the look!

Dressed down:

Pink Zebra Shanti Cape from Cartel & Willow
My basic white tee was only $3.00 (yes, $3.00!) from Kmart but you can find similar at Witchery.
Metallic 'Amber' sneakers from Seed Heritage
My studded belt is an oldie but you can find similar from The Iconic
My denim cutoffs are also a few season old but you can find similar again also from The Iconic
'Brights Power' nail polish from OPI
Morange lippy from MAC


Dressed up:

Pink Zebra Shanti Cape from Cartel & Willow
Luxe sateen super skinny jeans in black from J Brand
My scoop neck white tshirt was only $3.00 (yes, $3.00!) from Kmart but you can find similar at here from Witchery.
My Country Road wedges are a few seasons old but you can find similar here at Witchery
My studded belt is an oldie but you can find similar from The Iconic
'Brights Power' nail polish from OPI
Morange lippy from MAC 

Happy Shopping my friends! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails