Get the Look: The Animalia Blazer and Leather Look Mini!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

 I don't get out at night all that often these days, so when Mr B and I locked in date night to celebrate Valentines Day, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to wear my new Casablanca 'Animalia' blazer by Indiana by Freda.... because there's nothing sexier than a bit of animal print right?! ;) I now own three of Indiana by Freda's amazing blazers (one in a floral print which I posted about here, one in black and now this one) because they are seriously such a great cut! I just love the structure of the slightly padded shoulders, the three quarter sleeves AND the fact that they can be dressed up or down. With the weather in Sydney being so sticky and humid of late, I didn't want to wear pants and given us ladies 'never have anything to wear!' (right? haha) I hit the shops last week in search of something to team up with my sassy new blazer! I must admit this Country Road skirt didn't look much on the hanger (especially given it is an a-line style) but as soon as I slipped it on I fell in love! It is super soft, super comfy and hugs in all the right places... and for an item that will now become a staple in my wardrobe, it cost under $100! Needless to say I came home from the shops one happy Valentine :) And honestly, it's not often that I feel truly sexy but this skirt and blazer combo (along with some red hot lippy of course) did the trick and was certainly a welcomed change from my usual 'Mummy' uniform...
  

Get the look:

Casablanca 'Animalia' Blazer from Indiana by Freda
Leather look A-line skirt from Country Road
'Mod about you' nail polish by OPI available here
Zigzag ring from Louis Vuitton
Shoes (exact pair no longer available) but still sell similar at Tony Bianco
Grand Apparat bangle from Hermes
'Lady Danger' lipstick from MAC cosmetics

1 comment:

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails