Get the Look: Indiana Bambino!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Some of you may already know that I am a huge fan of the fabulous Australian Brand 'Indiana by Freda'. Well, have you seen the new Indiana Bambino range for kids?! Ummm, it is possibly better than the woman's range! Seriously, I wish it all came in my size. Below you will see my girls looking just so beautiful in a few of pieces from the Indiana Bambino line...
         Go on... what are you waiting for?! Go and check out Indiana by Freda's website! I received an amazing new item from next seasons woman's autumn/winter range in todays post that I will share with you later in the week... I almost died when I opened it... it is heaven!!! Happy shopping my friends :) xxx

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, your girls are just absolute darlings!! those outfits are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable Son, nearly makes me want to try for a girl....third time lucky?! Ha ha ha, I did say nearly! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails