Get the look: Bright eyed, bronzed & berrylicious!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Having been either pregnant or breastfeeding the previous two winters, this year I am trying to embrace items that I already have in my closet (many of which I was unable to wear the previous two winters) before heading to the stores to shop the latest trends. Last night Mr B and I headed out for dinner with my brother-in-law and his lovely partner and I decided to wear this Arthur Galan khaki pleated frock I picked up on sale when I was pregnant with Anya back in 2012. It is unlike any other dress I own (and not a style I choose to wear all that often) but teamed with the Robert Robert 'Diavolina' boots my Mumma bought me for my Birthday last year, my trusty Arthur Galan mongolian fur vest, some gorgeous, deep berry lippy (perfect for the cooler months!) and a low, slick pony, I felt like I put my own twist on a style that I wouldn't usually feel myself in. In fact, I have only ever worn this dress once before and I wore my hair down with a slight wave. I felt too overdone, frumpy and 'not me'. So last night, simply by opting to go with the slick pony (again, not a hairstyle I often embrace) I felt like I got it right this time! Seeing as all of the items that make up this outfit are no longer available in stores (and a little hard to source similar products) I thought I would instead share the tools of the trade used to create the beauty element of this look and the products I will most likely be turning to this winter for those winter nights out on the town!
 
Get the look:

1. MAC bronzer powder in 'Golden' here
2. Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara in 'Very Black' here
3. Nars blush in 'Orgasm' here
4. Napoleon Auto Pilot pre-foundation skin primer here
5. Napoleon lip pencil in 'Rococo Red' here
6. Napoleon China Doll foundation here
7. Napoleon 'The one' concealer here
8. Inglot lipstick #132 here
9. Inglot nail polish #036 here
10. Napoleon foundation stick here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails