Mrs Bouw's Home Made Muesli
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup shredded coconut
3/4 cup mixed dried berries (I use dried blueberries, cranberries, raspberries and raisins)
1/2 cup mixed unsalted nuts, roughly chopped (I used all natural almonds, walnuts and cashews)
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup honey
3 tbs milk
2 tbs coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Place oats, coconut, nuts, mixed berries and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan, place honey, milk and coconut oil and stir over low heat until combined. This should only take a minute.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly onto prepared baking tray and place in the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and slightly crisp (you can bake for longer if you like your muesli super crunchy).
- Set aside to cool before transferring to an airtight container or jar.
- Enjoy! :)