Get the look: Cartel & Willow- Spring 2014

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

For those who missed my posts on Instagram last week, I thought I would do a little recap and review of the gorgeous Cartel & Willow items that will now be staples in my wardrobe! Not only do I love that Cartel & Willow are an up and coming Australian label, but I also love that they focus on bringing the public fun, bright and bold patterns along with essential basics all at truly affordable prices. Oh and did I mention their pieces are crazy comfortable?! Here's how I chose to style all five items...
  The Grey Lulu Pocket Top is super soft to touch and I love that it can be worn either as a long tunic style top or tucked in for a completely different look. This will definitely be a staple in my wardrobe going forward!

The Chambray London Cardigan (more of a jacket) gives an otherwise plain outfit a great edge! I teamed it with my trusty leggings, Nike Dunks and a plain white tee for a comfy Sunday morning outing with my little family. How amazing are the oversized lapels? Love!

I love a transpersonal pair of pants! Whether you pair them with a plain tee and floppy hat for an easy and casual spring look, or throw on a cosy knit for the cooler months, the Ethel Pant are so fun (and again crazy comfy)! If you're someone who dreams of leaving the house in your PJ's then these pants are a must for you! ;)

I absolutely love the Eva Waterfall Cardigan (which also comes in a few different colours and patterns) and I think it's fair to say this is something I will be wearing for many seasons. It has a great cut and the fabric is super soft which despite it being a casual item, gives off a light elegant look. And you can't go passed the classic stripe!

And lastly, the Tribal Poppy Long Sleeve Dress! This dress uses the same pattern as the Ethel Pant although the fabric is different. Despite it giving off a super snug look, the dress actually has heaps of stretch which is both comfy and great for those perhaps accommodating a baby bump (FYI that does not apply to me before any of you jump the gun hee hee). You know I love me a bold print that packs a punch! And whilst we're on the topic of the Tribal Poppy Dress... for your chance to WIN one of these beauties head on over to my Instagram page for more details! AND all my readers are still entitled to a 10% discount on all items using the code MRSBOUW for a short time only!

If you like what you see above, be sure to check out Cartel & Willow's entire range on their website along with their Instagram page to stay up to date with all of their news! Happy shopping my friends!

6 comments:

  1. Seriously SON...you are just divine!
    Loving every single piece you got at Cartel & Willow and just LOVE the way you style them. You always look so glam, yet so comfortable.
    Cartel & Willow is now becoming one of my fave brands - and it was YOU that introduced me to them! So, thank you!
    THAT DRESS!!!!!!! lurve at first sight!
    C x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thanks so much gorgeous! And I'm so pleased you are now on the Cartel & Willow bandwagon... they make it easy for us busy and active Mums to still look put together don't they! My fingers are crossed for you re: the dress giveaway! xxx

      Delete
  2. Mrs Bouw, can you please tell me about the heels you are wearing in the last photo? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely! I've had them for a few years now and wear them a lot... they seem to go with almost everything! I bought them from Tony Bianco and am not sure if they still sell the exact pair but I definitely know they have ones very similar! Happy shopping :) xxx

      Delete
  3. You look great, you rock those pieces better than the models

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I don't know what to say! Thanks so much for your lovely comment Lorena! xxx

      Delete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails