Get the Look: The Tuxedo Shirt!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

It's no secret that Aussie brand Cartel & Willow has become a favourite of mine. I'm always excited to see what newbies they have in stock so when I saws this 'Tash tux shirt' I knew it had to be mine (in this colour AND white hee hee)! On top of the fact that I am having a little love affair with emerald green at the moment, I am such a huge fan of the tuxedo tailed shirt and Cartel & Willow do it so well! You may remember a previous post which featured my Leopard Print Shirt (which I still wear ALL the time, also by C & W) showcasing the adorable tux tail which I find so flattering... I am a huge fan of the 'half tuck'! To create this look I compiled a few of my absolute favourite items including the divine Missoni turban that was this years Valentines Day gift (thanks Mr B! xxx)... I love love love that it has so many beautiful tones in it making it such a versatile accessory! Perfect for all seasons (in this case teamed with some cosy faux fur for the chilly Chicago winter) I have a feeling I will be wearing this beauty for many years to come...
 

Get the look:

Cartel & Willow 'Tash Tux Shirt' here
Missoni 'Mare' turban here
Valentino 'Rockstud' sunglasses here
Chloe 'Suzanna' studded ankle boots here
AG Adriano Goldschmied distressed skinny ankle jeans here
Zara faux fur coat here

6 comments:

  1. Do you mind me asking what program you use to create the white background collages? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely. I just dump my photos into Publisher and occasionally I will use an App called Diptic xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure it was YOU that first introduced me to Cartel and Willow and I'll be forever grateful coz they're a fave of mine now too!!!
    LOVING this look on you Son.
    That fur coat - oh my!!! LOVE!
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, I'm pretty sure it was... sorry not sorry ;) xxx

      Delete
  3. absolutely love this style :) you look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, you've got a great eye for style. Also you remind me of my fav Real Housewife the beautiful Bethenny and I have a feeling you'd be as hard working and successful too! X

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails