Baking with Mrs Bouw: Icing Tutorial

Wednesday, May 18, 2016


Hello! After a verrrrry long break from blogging I'm baaaack! And today, by popular demand, I am excited (and crapping my pants just a little) to bring you my very first video post! Let me just start out by saying I am by no means an expert and am very much just a home cook/baker BUT I can promise you that everything I share with you is tried and tested, delicious and easy for you to achieve in the comfort of your own home. It was quite the step for me to work up the courage to put myself in front of a rolling camera but after months of requests and some encouragement along the way, I have done it! So, grab yourself a cuppa, click on this link sit back and enjoy... I hope you all find it helpful! Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sonja, so excited to see this go up!! Will have to practice on the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on sharing your first video from the Bouw Kitchen :)

    You did a great job explaining the process and demonstrating how to create something very beautiful using a simple technique. Well done & keep the videos coming!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails