In the Bouw Kitchen: Frozen Yoghurt Treats!I

Thursday, June 9, 2016



Hello friends! Firstly, can I just start by saying a very big thank-you to all of you for your words of encouragement and thanks on my first video tutorial! Over the last few weeks I have received a bunch of messages and Instagram tags with many of you super thrilled to now be able to create your own gorgeous two toned cupcakes... and that makes me so happy :) For those of you who missed my icing tutorial, here is the link and please do be sure to tag me if you share on Instagram as I would love to see your creations :)

Now for my second video, well this is just a twist on an old favorite, frozen yoghurt! I discuss a few tips on how to make the process easier and also how you can let your little ones get involved without freaking out about them leaving a trail of destruction ;) These super fun, healthy treats will surely jazz up a plain old fruit salad and the best part is all you will need is yoghurt and some silicone molds (food coloring is optional). You can purchase the same molds I used from Amazon here and here and the gel food coloring can be purchased here.

In the video I forgot to mention that you are not limited to using only yoghurt... you can also whizz up fruit such as watermelon or pineapple in your food processor/ninja/bullet and then simply pour into your molds. I also mention the option of yoghurt drops (that may be more suitable for younger children) which I posted here a while back.

To view the video tutorial simply click here and enjoy! Again, all feedback, suggestions and requests are always welcome :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails